ECMECC E-Rate Support
**NOTE: The deadline for submitting BEAR reimbursement requests for recurring FY17 services that ended June 30, 2018 is OCTOBER 29th, 2018.
**NOTE: The deadline for filing a Form 486 for FY18 services is also OCTOBER 29th, 2018 IF you received your funding commitment decision letter (FCDL) prior to July 1, 2018. Otherwise, the deadline is 120 days AFTER the date on your FCDL or the service start date, whichever is later.
**NOTE: The administrative window for FY19 is now open and will remain open through early January 2019. This is your opportunity to make any address, contact and enrollment changes to ALL of your entities. You will NOT be able to change any of this information after the FY2019 window opens, so please review the items below BEFORE January 2019.
Verify that your FCC Registration Number (FCC RN) is correct. If your application includes child entities (individual schools in a school district or library branches in a library system), you do not need FCC RNs for those child entities.
- Review your address and contact information and make any necessary updates. If you have child entities, review and update their information as well.
- Update the student counts for the students attending each of your schools. This includes enrollment number and free/reduced lunch numbers. Please use the 2017-2018 MDE Special Populations report for those numbers.
Form 470 requests for service may be completed at any time. You do NOT need to wait for the filing window to open. You always need to wait at least 28 days from the date of filing the 470 before you may select a vendor and sign a contract.
The E-rate Productivity Center (EPC) is where most forms are filed. (BEAR form / 472 is an exception) When each district enters their free/reduced lunch information, it becomes available to any consortia that the district is part of. It is important that districts enter this information as quickly as possible to allow all relevant applications to be completed. Please use the 2017-2018 MDE data for free/reduced lunch numbers. This will be the most accurate data available as of the opening of the FY2019 window.
So… below are spreadsheets that include all of the information you will need for you schools when updating your entity information. Archival information from prior years is provided in case of audit or appeals need.
- 17-18 School and District NSLP / NCES Data for ECMECC schools (for FY2019 applications)
- 16-17 School and District NSLP / NCES Data for ECMECC schools (for FY2018 applications)
- 15-16 School and District NSLP / NCES Data for ECMECC schools (for FY2017 applications)
- 14-15 471 School and District NSLP / NCES Data – pdf version (for FY2016 applications)
- 14-15 471 School and District NSLP / NCES Data – Excel version (for FY2016 applications)